Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I always like how God speaks...

 
 
even when we haven't been listening..when we've found ourselves too caught up in business to stop and give ear to the still small voice.  Allowing the loudness of life to creep in and cause a spiritual deafness.  I know I am not alone in my moments of hearing impairments and I'm not too "spiritual" to admit that sometimes it's easier not to listen as your eardrums become numb and complacent.  But His love presses past all that, piercing the the numbed soundwaves, causing our eardrums to shatter and then transformation and restoration can begin.  And that moment when He does shatter through and the sound waves suddenly have movement, purpose, and rhythm...well those are the moments to crank up the volume and be sure you put the song on repeat. 

No comments: