Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back from the internet dead

I am finally settled and moved in.
I finally have cable and internet (after going 5 days without it)
I have the Christmas tree up and David put up the lights outside.
Now all I have to do is get my shopping done.

I made a list of things I was thankful for as I sat in the new house with just the radio, Josiah, and Jesus so I decided to post it once I got a chance.
A little late

Things I am Thankful for

My mother and father and their constant love and support
Family (grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles) even though I don’t get to see them often
My relationship with Jesus Christ and how it continues to grow and deepen
God and His unconditional love and mercies that are new every morning.
The Holy Spirit and discernment and promptings
David Anthony Hawk –my future. I wouldn’t be the woman I am today or where I am in life if it wasn’t for him
My Friends: from the besties to the basics they all have played a major impact on my life and continue to do so today
Ibraham Elementary School and the kids inside room 32. They teach me a lot about life, education, love, and myself.
God’s plans and timing: and how He worked out me moving out of the apartment and into the house just as the lease ran up. Praise the Lord
Josiah because he is like my “doggie son” and keeps me company and I just LOVE him
Art –the ability to make it and enjoying it
My dad’s photography and the engagement pictures he took for David and I
Theknot.com because it is VERY helpful for wedding planning
My future in laws because they are like my second family and help to hold me spiritually upright
THE WELL and the freedom to press into the things of God
Photography and people who are into photography
Being able to hear, see, feel, smell, touch, walk, talk, breathe, and live out my day to day walk healthy and whole
David’s creativity and thoughtfulness and how he proposed to me
My blogger and tumblr and the outlet to express my thoughts and feelings
Being delivered of past dependencies, addictions, and sinful chains and bonds.
Holidays and all breaks and related days off from schoolJ
Opportunities to sleep in late
LOVE and the ability to feel it and receive it as well as give it out to others

No comments: