Pages

Monday, September 3, 2007

Goosebumps

My lack of blogging publically has only been a reflection of God pulling me behind closed doors to work some things out. Not only that but also to woo me back to my first love. That ultimately is His heart's cry for His beloved. That we would come back to our first love. I cannot say it has been easy for our pride and flesh get inbetween so very much. But even now as we speak He calls, and even now as I type when He whispers secrets into my ears, my whole body bursts out in goosebumps.

He moves through my veins and pumps fresh annointings, creative gifts, and promises of Hope.
Oh Lord that YOU are good and worthy to be praised.

FYI: I have another blog for my archived blog files from myspace. The Link is this:
http://archivedfilesjru.blogspot.com/

No comments: