Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

House of Prayer

"Is it not written..My house shall be called a house of prayer for ALL nations? " (Mark 11:17)
Last night the Lord truely swept in with an overwhelming press to Pray at the Well. NOt saying that we haven't been praying prior to that moment, but something in the atmosphere was different. God was giving us the keys to unlock His heart and see what exactly He had for the evening. And so each of us began to flow and this procession of prayers continued for hours. One person would get up and pray something out, then another immediately would pick up where they left off and our prayers were penetrating the heavens last night.

I praised God for the flow for with all that is going on around us, we needed to feel Him in that way last night. At least I know that I did.

I truely believe in my heart that God is raising us back up into our posture of intercession. As the economy falls apart around us, and morality of this Nation is testing and tried, God is looking to us..the Bride to step in and do something. I read in James Goll's book : The Lost ARt of Intercession: that God quits when man quits. I don't know about any of you but I will NOT QUIT. We cannot quit. Too many things are taking place around us that demand our attention and our energy.

I dont' know if anyone else has seen the video that Lou Engle sent out (my friend Suzanne has it posted on her blogger..Go here: http://urim-thummin.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-began-to-lament-when-i-watched-this.html
But since then Lord put it strongly on my heart to pray for the state of Massachutes (woah spelling), and same sex marriages, and the fate/direction of California. This is serious business. The Father's business.

So I request that you will be in prayer with me. For our Nation, for our economy, for the elections, for the morality and state of our country,
God HEAL OUR LAND
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: