Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dreams/Desires

During lunch today i got to share with my assistant some of my dreams/desires...the things i know God has for me. I think of them quite often actually, but i know that right now some of those things are being matured or set into place. And that's okay with me. Because i know i haven't forgotten about my dreams nor have i placed them on a shelf because they seem to out of reach or hard to achieve. Instead I cherish them in my heart until the day God starts drawing some things forth on the table.

I guess a part of me also knows that right now i wouldnt' be able to take care of what God gives me just yet. I'm not ready for some things and then i know others just need some fine tuning.

I just want to encourage everyone to continue to dream BIG, and don't give up . Some times we just have to be patient and wait for the GOD Thing and not settle for the good thing. Don't compromise what you want most for what you want right now.

sweet

3 comments:

Suzy G said...

I want to know what those are...

Mrs. Hawk said...

my dreams and desires? or in general?

unxpektd said...

everytime i read your blog i smile. girl keep writing because you write the truth. we had a guest speaker at my church last thursday and friday and he mentioned the importance of not giving up on our dreams. he also mentioned the importance to rid ourselves of non-dreamers because they can and will discourage us from achieving our dreams. i'm still reaching for my dreams, and i'm glad that God has my back as it is Him who put the desires in my heart in the first place