Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Live Jesus Branded

I stumbled across JesusBranded some time last year. I do believe it was God because for so long I had been in search of Christian t shirts that contained something MORE than just the flaky slogans and cheesey graphics. Not that those things are bad by any means, but I knew there had to be someone with such a deeper vision for Christian graphic design.

JesusBranded is that group of people that hold the revelation and spiritual connection to the vine, and in turn create tshirts that minister to others, provoke others, and carry such a special anointing that people stop to comment or take notice of what is on your shirt. I have purchased 4 shirts so far from JesusBranded for myself and 2 for my boyfriend. We both have found ourselves in situations where someone might stop us and ask us about our tshirts, which opens the door to an opporutnity to minister, to share, to talk about Jesus.

And that's what I've always wanted to see in Christian tshirts. So because of stumbling upon www.jesusbranded.com Christian Tshirts ,I have been inspired and motivated just by the dream and visions of others, to pursure dreams of my own ....to really go after what God has given me, to not be afraid to step outside the box and just go for it.

Check it out for yourself. They have some really awesome shirts and you might want to grab some for yourself or bless someone else.
Enjoy blogger lovies.




No comments: