Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2007

National Day of Prayer

and I didnt' get to start off my morning at all like I wanted or hoped to. Figures.
I pray that some were fervant and broke some things in the heavenlies. I pray that somewhere students did come together in union to press and pull and shake and break.
I was reading from the Elijah list and it seems this scripture has been presenting itself loudly and boldly (hmmmm I think God is trying to really grab our attention here:

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14


off subject but stirring none the less..some of us are so close to whatever it is we SHOULd be doing that all we have to do is walk into it. Action..action..action.
passivity no more. (I speak to myself as well)

2 comments:

Mrs_PJ said...

Oh and the divorce is coming. Been reading and praying through Ezra 10 today.

Mrs. Hawk said...

I'll have to check that out.
HOw did we ever get ourselves in such a place to even being so tight knit with the world? I think the fog has lifted and the seriousness of what will transpire weighs heavy on my heart..my spirit is burdened. and I repent for being too busy to notice.