Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

the_art_of_letting_go explained

Mini tempter tantrums coming from no where
Have stopped me in my tracks and brought me
back to the root that caused
me
to
react
Why I've even sat here and gave it attention and allowed it
to
build
up
momentum
cannot be a thing of healthy status
As OBVIOUS stares me in the face,
and the voice of God begins to speak, for a minute
I
shrink
back
down in
retreat
to my corner for "is this relaly that big of a deal?"
As it seemed so harmless. I guess other parties found it
detrimental to future ties.
So I guess my temper tantrums
and spats of questions stem
from my forgetfullness of all that
was, all that wasn't, and all that shouldn't and
wouldn't
And so it goes, and so it goes, and once again
my eyes
are quickened
to
the
art
of
letting
go.

3 comments:

Suzy G said...

you seem to have a lot to let go of...the theme is evident.

no prob bout the update. am i gonna get a reply? lol!

Mrs. Hawk said...

yes ma'am of course.a reply will come soon.
if you hope for what you do not see

with patience you wait on it!
hahah

Mrs_PJ said...

hmm. it keeps coming back to this: i must let go of the past, let go of the future, live in the now.
So, as the Holy Spirit says: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion, during the time of testing in the desert, where your fathers tested and tried me and for forty years saw what I did. ... See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.